MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- V. Sklyar, Cyber Security of Safety-Critical Infrastructures: A Case Study for Nuclear Facilities, Information & Security An international Journal, 28, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kharchenko, O. Illiashenko, A. Kovalenko, et. al. Security Informed Safety Assessment of NPP I&C Systems: GAP-IMECA Technique, ICONE 22, Prague, Czech Republic (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Badrignans, J. Danger, V. Fischer, G. Gogniat, L. Torres, Security Trends for FPGAs (Springer, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Huffmire, C. Irvine, T. Nguyen, T. Levin, R. Kastner, T. Sherwood, Handbook of FPGA Design Security (Springer, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tehranipoor, C. Wang (edits), Introduction to Hardware Security and Trust (Springer, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NUREG/CR-7007 ORNL/TM-2009/302 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kharchenko, V. Sklyar (edits). FPGA-based NPP Instrumentation and Control Systems: Development and Safety Assessment, (KhAI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yastrebenetsky, V. Kharchenko (edits). NPP I&S for Safety and Security, (IGI-Global, USA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Illiashenko, O. Potii, D. Komin. Advanced security assurance case based on ISO/IEC 15408, DepCoS-RELCOMEX, Brunów, Poland (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Parondzhanov, How to improve the work of your mind (Delo, Russia, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Bardis, N. Doukas, O. P. Markovski. Burst Error Correction Using Binary Multiplication without Carry, MILCOM 2011 Military Communications Conference, Baltimore, MD (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.