MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J. Sagoff, Better infrastructure risk and resilience, http://www.anl.gov/articles/better-infrastructure-risk-and-resilience, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Ministry of the Interior, Protection of Critical Infrastructures – Baseline Protection Concept, http://www.preventionweb.net/files/9266_2967ProtectionofCriticalInfrastruct.pdf, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ForeScout, ForeScout CounterAct, https://www.forescout.com/products/counteract/, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dudenhoeffer, M. Permann, M. Manic, CISMS: A Framework for Infrastructure Interdependency Modeling and Analysis, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bloomfield, N. Chozos, P. Nobles, Infrastructure interdependency analysis: introductory research review, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zimmerman, Decision-Making and The Vulnerability Of Interdependent Critical Infrastructure, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaos G. Bardis, Nikolaos Doukas and Olexander. P. Markovskyi, “Effective method to restore data in distributed data storage systems”, IEEE / MILCOM (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaos G. Bardis, Nikolaos Doukas and Olexander. P. Markovskyi, “Efficient burst error correction method for application in low frequency channels and data storage units”, 17th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/ICDSP.2011.6004970, Corfu 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.