MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J.M. Hopen and A. Hošovský, “The servo robustification of the industrial robot”, in Annals of DAAAM for 2005 & Proceeding 16th International DAAAM Symposium “Intelligent Manufacturing & Automation: Focus on Young Scientists and Researchers”, Vienna, 2005. pp. 161–162 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Líška, M. More, D. Janáčová, and H. Charvátová, “Design of rehabilitation robot based on pneumatic artificial muscles”, in Proceedings of Mathematical Methods and Optimization Techniques in Engineering, Antalya, 2013. pp. 151–154 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hošovský and M. Havran, “Dynamic modeling of one degree of freedom pneumatic muscle-based actuator for industrial applications”, Tehnički Vjesnik - Technical Gazette, Vol. 19, No. 3, 2012. pp. 73–681 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hošovský and M. Havran, “Hill’s muscle model-based modeling of pneumatic artificial muscle”, in Annals of DAAAM for 2011 & Proceedings of the 22nd International DAAAM Symposium, Vienna, 2011. pp. 1005–1006 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boržíková, “The determination of analytic dependence of static characteristic of PAM-based antagonistic actuator”, Acta Mechanica Slovaca, Vol. 12, No. 1-A, 2008. pp. 227–230. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Jouppila, S.A. Gadsden, and A. Ellman, “Modeling and identification of a pneumatic muscle actuator system controlled by an ON/OFF solenoid valve”, in Proceeding 7th International Fluid Power Conference, Aachen, 2010, pp. 1–11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kerscher, J. Albiez, J.M. Zollner, and R. Dillmann, “Evaluation of the dynamic model of fluidic muscles using quick-release”, in Proceeding of International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob 2006), Pisa, 2006. pp. 637–642 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tóthová, and J. Piteľ, “Dynamic simulation of pneumatic muscle actuator in Matlab/Simulink environment”, in Proceedings of the IEEE 12th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY 2014), Subotica, 2014. pp. 209–213. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sárosi, I. Biro, L. Nemeth, and I. Cveticanin, “Dynamic modeling of a pneumatic muscle actuator with two-direction motion”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 85, 2015. pp. 25–34. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tóthová and J. Piteľ, “Simulation of actuator dynamics based on geometric model of pneumatic artificial muscle”, in Proceedings of the IEEE 11th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY 2013), Subotica, 2013. pp. 233–237 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tóthová and J. Piteľ, Dynamic model of pneumatic actuator based on advanced geometric muscle model”, in Proceedings of the IEEE 9th International Conference on Computational Cybernetics (ICCC 2013), Budapest, 2013. pp. 83–87 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Piteľ, M. Balara, A. Hošovský, and M. Tothova, Pneumatic muscle actuators: modelling, simulation and control (Košice: TU, 275 p. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boržíková, “Non-linear approximation of the static characteristic F = f (p,κ) of antagonistic system”, in Proceeding ARTEP 2008, Stará Lesná, 2008. pp. 4–1–5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Fluidic muscles DMSP-.../MAS-... [online] Available at: https://www.festo.com/cat/en-us_us/data/doc_enus/PDF/US/DMSP-MAS_ENUS.PDF (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tóthová, J. Piteľ, A. Hošovský, and J. Sárosi, “Numerical approximation of static characteristics of McKibben pneumatic artificial muscle”, International Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Vol. 9, 2015. pp. 228–233 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sárosi, “New approximation algorithm for the force of fluidic muscles”, in Proceeding 7th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI 2012), Timisoara, 2012, pp. 229–233 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hošovský, Methods of computational intelligence in the control and modeling of manipulators driven by artificial muscles (Habilitation work, Prešov: TU, 135 p. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tóthová and A. Hošovský, “Dynamic simulation model of pneumatic actuator with artificial muscle”, in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics (SAMI 2013), Budapest, 2013. pp. 47–51 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.