MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Joint Implementation Network, Energy Storage: Phase Change Materials for Thermal Energy Storage (ClimateTechWiki, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutterlin, A brief comparison of ice packs, salts, paraffins and vegetable-derived phase change materials (Plymount: PureTemp, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Sánchez, P. Sánchez, A.D. Lucas, M. Carmona, J.F, Colloid Polym Sci, 12, 1377–1385 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pasupathy, R. Velraj, R.V. Seeniraj. Renew. Sustainable Energy Rev., 12, 39–64 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Energain® PCM DuPontTM Energain® - A thermal mass solution that’s ready to make its mark. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Habrovanský, Control and monitoring of heating and cooling units in laboratory of building control systems. (Zlín, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chrobák, S. Sehnálek, M. Zálešák, (Electrorevue, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolacek, M. Zalesak, IJMR. 3, 7–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.