MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Brundtland Commission, World Commission on Environment and Development (1987). Our Common Future. Oxford: Oxford University Press (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J. Elkington. Cannibals with Forks: The triple bottom line. Oxford Press Publishers: Capstone (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaplan, J. Greening Your Small Business: How to Improve Your Bottom Line, Grow Your Brand, Satisfy Your Customers-and Save the Planet. New York: Penguin Group, pp. 13 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Roettgers, Going Green Together: How to Align Employees with Green Strategies. Environmental Pioneers (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Woodside, P. Aurrichio, P, J. Yturri. ISO 14001 Implementation Manual, McGraw-Hill, pp. 3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zorpas. Environmental management systems as sustainable tools in the way of life for the SMEs and VSME, Bioresource Technology, 101(6), pp. 1544–1557 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Moore, S.L. Manring. Strategy development in small and medium sized enterprises for sustainability and increased value creation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 17(2), pp. 276–282 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hillary. Environmental management systems and the smaller enterprise. Journal of cleaner production, 12(6), pp. 561–569 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Williams, A. Schaefer, A. Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and Sustainability: Manager’s Values and Engagement with Environmental and Climate Change Issues., Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol 22: pp 173–186 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Perez-Sanchez, J.R. Barton, D. Bower. Implementing environmental management in SMEs. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 10(2), pp. 67–77 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- US EPA. Integrated environmental management systems: implementation guide. Washington DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ciliberti, P. Pontrandolfo, B. Scozzi. Investigating corporate social responsibility in supply chains: a SME perspective. Journal of cleaner production, 16(15), pp. 1579–1588 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dunphy. Organizational change for corporate sustainability. pp. 695–698. London: Routledge (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Keijzers. Business, Government and Sustainable Development. Oxford: Routledge (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Agan, M.F Acar, A. Borodin. Drivers of environmental processes and their impact on performance: a study of Turkish SMEs. Journal of Cleaner Production, 51, pp 23–33 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Morrow, D. Rondinelli. Adopting Corporate Environmental Management Systems: Motivations and Results of ISO 14001 and EMAS Certification. European Management Journal, 20(2), pp. 159–171 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.E.J. Bos-Brouwers. Corporate sustainability and innovation in SMEs: evidence of themes and activities in practice. Business Strategy and the Environment, 19(7), pp. 417–435 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.E Packham. Adhesive technology and sustainability. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 29(3), pp. 248–252 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.