MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- D.A. Nicola, Tractiune electrica (Electric Traction), Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, Romania (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rosen, D.A. Nicola, C.A. Bulucea, D.C. Cismaru, Sustainability, 7, 3441–3459 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bulucea, D.A. Nicola, N.E. Mastorakis, M.A. Rosen, Recent Researches in Energy and Environment: Proc. 6th IASME/WSEAS Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment, Cambridge, UK, February 20-25, pp. 182–191 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaller, J.M. Allenbach, Traction Electrique (Electrical Traction), vol. 1-2, PPUR, Lausanne, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- F. Perticaroli, Sistemi elettrici per i transporti: Trazione elettrica (Electrical Systems for Transportation: Electric Traction). Ed. Masson, Milano-Parigi-Barcellona (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Lozano, J. Félez, J. de Dios Sanz, J. M. Mera, Railway Traction, Reliability and Safety in Railway, Dr. Xavier Perpinya (Ed.), (2012), Available at: http://www.intechopen.com/books/reliability-and-safety-in-railway/railway-traction, Accessed on 15 February 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. Koseki, The 2010 International Power Electronics Conference, pp. 2836–2741 (2010), Available at: http://koseki.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/report2010/141-146.pdf, Accessed on 10 February 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M. Georgescu, Tracţiunea electrică de mare viteză cu motoare sincrone (High Speed Electric Traction with Synchronous Motors), Dacia Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bulucea D.A. Nicola, D.C. Cismaru, N.E. Mastorakis, C.A. Bulucea, C. Brindusa, Advances in Environmental Sciences, Development and Chemistry, Proc. 2014 Int. Conf. on Energy, Environment, Development and Economics (EEDS 2014), Santorini Island, Greece, July 17-21, pp. 21–28 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Nicola, M.A. Rosen, C.A. Bulucea, C. Brandusa, Proc. 6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Engineering Education (EE’09), Rhodes, Greece, July 22-24, pp. 124–132 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rosen, Proc. 3rd IASME/WSEAS Int. Conf. on Energy & Environment, Cambridge, UK, Feb. 23–25, 136–142 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, M.A. Rosen, Exergy: Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, 2d ed., Elsevier: Oxford, UK (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bulucea, D.A. Nicola, M.A. Rosen, N.E. Mastorakis, C.A. Bulucea, Recent Advances in Environmental and Earth Sciences and Economics, Proc. 2015 Int. Conf. on Energy, Environment, Development and Economics (EEDE 2015), Zakynthos Island, Greece, July 16-20, pp. 108–115 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chatelain, Machines électriques (Electrical Machines), PPUR, Lausanne (1989). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Nicola, C.A. Bulucea, Electrotechnics, Electrical Equipment and Machines, vol. II “Electrical Equipment”, SITECH Publishing House, Craiova (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.