MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- S. Venkataraman and S. B. Drummonds, POIROT: A logic fault diagnosis tool and its applications, in Proc. Int. Test Conf., (Oct. 2000), pp. (253–262).
- K. Yang and K.-T. Cheng, Timing-reasoning-based delay fault diagnosis, in Proc. Des. Autom. Test Eur., (Mar. 2006), vol. 1, pp. 418–423.
- Z. Wang, M. Marek-Sadowska, K. H. Tsai, and J. Rajski, “Delay-fault diagnosis using timing information,” IEEE Trans. Comput.-Aided Design Integr. Circuits Syst., vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 1315–1325), Sep. (2005) [CrossRef]
- P. Pant, Y. C. Hsu, S. K. Gupta, and A. Chatterjee, Path delay fault diagnosis in combinational circuits with implicit fault enumeration, IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. 20, pp. (1226–1235, Oct. 2001). [CrossRef]
- S. Padmanaban and S. Tragoudas, “An Implicit Path-Delay Fault Diagnosis Methodology,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design Of Integrated Circuits, Vol. 22, No. 10, (Oct 2003)
- A.M. Somashekar, S. Tragoudas, “Diagnosis of small delay defects arising due to manufacturing imperfections using path delay measurements,” 14th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design. pp. 481–486, 4–6 (March 2013). [CrossRef]
- E.J Jang, J. Chung, and J.A. Abraham. Delay defect Diagnosis methodology using path delay measurements, In Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Integrated Circuits (ISIC), (2011)
- V. J. Mehta,M. Marek-Sadowska, K. Tsai, J. Rajski, Timing-Aware Multiple-Delay-Fault Diagnosis, IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 28, no. 2, Feb (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Waicukauski, E. Lindbloom, B. Rosen, and V. Iyengar, Transition fault simulation, IEEE Des. Test. Comput., Vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 32–38, (Apr. 1987). [CrossRef]
- J. B. Liu, A. Veneris, and S. Safarpour, “Diagnosing multiple transition faults in the absence of timing information,” in Proc. 15th ACM Great Lakes Symp. VLSI, (2005), pp. 193–196. [CrossRef]
- Y. C. Lin, F. Lu, and K.-T. Cheng, “Multiple-fault diagnosis based on single-fault activation and single output observation,” in Proc. Des. Autom. Test Eur., (Mar. 2006), pp. 1–6.
- S. Padmanaban, M. Michael, and S. Tragoudas, “Exact path delay fault coverage with fundamental zero suppressed BDD operations,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, pp. 305–316, (Mar. 2003) [CrossRef]
- S.-I. Minato, “Zero-suppressed BDD’s for set manipulation in combinatorial problems,” in Proc. Design Automation Conf., (1993), pp. 272–277
- S.-I. Minato, “Calculation of Unate Cube Set Algebra Using Zero-Suppressed BDDs,” in Proc. Design Automation Conf., (1993), pp. 272–277
- K. T. Cheng and H. C. Chen, “Classification and identification of nonrobust untestable path delay faults,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 15, pp. 845–853, (Aug. 1996) [CrossRef]
- BushnellM., Agrawal Vishwani, “Essentials of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory and Mixed- Signal VLSI Circuits”
- D. Jaramayan, “Optimization Techniques for Performance and Power Dissipation in Test and Validation,” Ph.D Dissertation, ECE, Southern Illinois University, (May 2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.