MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Rhoades JD. Electrical conductivity methods for measuring and mapping soil salinity. Adv. Agron., 46: 201–251 [Google Scholar]
- Rhoades JD, Manteghi NA, Shouse PJ, Alves WJ. Estimating soil salinity from saturated soil-paste electrical conductivity. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 53: 428–433, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rhoades JD, Manteghi NA, Shouse PJ, Alves WJ. Soil electrical conductivity and soil salinity: New formulations and calibrations. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 53: 433–439 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He-xin Wang, Shi-zhou Cheng. The least square method of curve fitting. Journal of Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities [Google Scholar]
- Yongjie Ma, Wenxia Yun, Research progress of genetic algorithm. 29(4):1201–1206, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li Min-qiang, Kou Ji-song, Lin Dan, et al. Basic theory and application of genetic algorithm. BEI Jing: Science Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiao-hua, Yang Zhi-feng, Y1n Xi-nan, et al. Chaos gray-coded genetic algorithm and it application for pollution source identifications in convection-diffusion equation. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 13(8): 1676–1688, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murat A, Novruz A. Development a new mutation operator to solve the traveling salesman problem by aid of genetic algorithms. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(3): 1313–1320, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kusum T. Manoj T. A new crossover operator for real coded genetic algorithms. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 188(1): 895–911, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lang Ming, Yu-ping Wang. Convergent Rate of enetic Algorithms with Arbitrary Encoding. Systems Engineering Theory& Practice, 26(3):88–93. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-gang Yu, Shen-min Song, Guang-ren Duan. Research on the mechanism and convergence of genetic algorithm. Control and Decision, 20(9):971–980, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ferreir C. Gene expression programming: A new adaptive algorithm for solving problems. Complex Systems, 13(2):87–129, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ingvalson R.D., Sensitivity of time domain reflctometry measurements to laternal varition in soil watercontent. 5011Sei.SocAmer.Proe., 34:57 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Ling Zhang, Bo. Zhang Research on genetic algorithm mechanism. Journal of software, 11(7):945–952 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Zuo-yun Yin. Research on Logistic-curve fitting method. Application of Statistics and Management, 21(1):41–46 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Jian Bao, Jian-yong Zhao, Hua-ying Zhou. Research on the method of curve fitting based on BP network. Computer Engineering and Design, 26(7):1840–1841 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.