MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- B.M. Mardonov, I. Mardanova, Poisk, Series of nat. and techn. sci. 1, 217–220 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Mardonov, A.B. Barayev, N.M. Akhmetov, Applied problems of mechanics of drilling oil and gas wells (Alem, Shymkent, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Volmir, Stability of elastic systems (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Barsky, T.V. Bredikhina, I.N. Genkina, M.A. Tchaikovskaya, N.E. Shurova, Papers of VNIIBT, 60, 38–43 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zenkevich, Finite Element Method in technology (Mir, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Obraztsov, L.M. Savelyev, H.S. Khazanov H.S. FEM in problems of structural mechanics of aircrafts (High School, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oden, Finite elements in nonlinear continuum mechanics (Mir, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Turner, E.H. Dill, H.C. Martin, R.J. Melosh, J. Aerospace Sce. 27, 97–102 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Glough, 2d Conf. Electronic Compilation, J. Struct. Div. ASCE, 345–378 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Novozhilov, Fundamentals of nonlinear elasticity theory (OGIZ, M-L., 1948) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Khajiyeva, Models of nonlinear deformable systems. Practical application (Kazak universiteti, Almaty, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kauderer, Nonlinear mechanics (M. Publ. house. Foreign, IL, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.