MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- S. L. Poczter, M. J. Luka, “The Google Car: driving toward a better future?”, J. Business Case Studies, 10, 1, 7–14 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tan, and K. Tham, “Autonomous Vehicles, Next Stop: Singapore”, Journeys, 5–11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Allender, J. Kuehn, A. Miller, B. Wellman, J. Young, “Autonomous Golf Cart Navigation Using ROS”, CPE 450 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pendleton, T. Uthaicharoenpong, Z.J. Chong, et al., “Autonomous Golf Cars for Public Trial of Mobility-on-Demand Service”, IEEE IROS, 245–251 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gaynor, T. Latham, I. Anderson, and C. Johnson, “Autonomous Golf Cart”, Proc. ASEE North-Central Section Conf. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Silva, L. Garrote; F. Moita, M. Martins, U. Nunes, “Autonomous electric vehicle: Steering and path-following control systems”, Proc. 16th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conf., 442–445 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivaldi, J. Peters, V. Padois, F. Nori, “Tools for simulating humanoid robot dynamics: A survey based on user feedback”, 14th IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, 842–849 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fan, P. Shi, “Improvement of Dijkstra’s algorithm and its application in route planning”, 7th Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 1901–1904 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Likhachev, D. Ferguson, “Planning long dynamically-feasible maneuvers for autonomous vehicles”, Int. J. on Robotics Res. (IJRR), 28, 8, 933–945 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Choukroun, H. Weiss, I. Bar-Itzhack, Y. Oshman, “Direction Cosine Matrix Estimation from Vector Observations using a Matrix Kalman Filter”, IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 46, 1, 61–79 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Y. Zhao, Y. Song, Z. Yang, “A Monte-Carlo based stochastic approach of soccer robot self-localization”, Conf. on Human System Interactions, 915–920 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, A.C. Sankaranarayanan, R. Chellappa, “Online Empirical Evaluation of Tracking Algorithms”, IEEE Trans. on PAMI, 32, 8, 1443–1458 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Rösmann, W. Feiten, T. Wösch, F. Hoffmann, and T. Bertram, “Trajectory modification considering dynamic constraints of autonomous robots”, Proc. 7th German Conf. on Robotics, Germany, Munich, 74–79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rösmann, W. Feiten, T. Wösch, F. Hoffmann, and T. Bertram, “Efficient trajectory optimization using a sparse model”, Proc. IEEE European Conf. On Mobile Robots, Spain, Barcelona, 138–143 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rösmann, F. Hoffmann, and T. Bertram, “Planning of Multiple Robot Trajectories in Distinctive Topologies”, Proc. IEEE European Conf. on Mobile Robots, Lincoln, UK (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Keller, F. Hoffmann, T. Bertram, C. Hass, and A. Seewald, “Planning of Optimal Collision Avoidance Trajectories with Timed Elastic Bands”, Proc. 19th IFAC World Congress, Cape Town, South Africa, 9822–9827 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.