MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- C. Shih Ascending and descending stairs for a biped robot. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE Transactions 29(3), 255–268. (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nishiwaki and S. Kagami Simultaneous planning of com and zmp based on the preview control method for online walking control. IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots 745–751, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K. Nishiwaki, S. Kagami, Y. Kuniyoshi, M. Inaba and H. Inoue Online generation of humanoid walking motion based on a fast generation method of motion pattern that follows desired zmp. Intelligent Robots and Systems IEEE/RSJ International Conference 3 2684–2689 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gabbasov, I. Danilov, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid ZMP trajectory from human body locomotion dynamics evaluated by Kinect-based motion capture system. The 11-th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, N. Tsagarakis and D. Caldwell Walking pattern generation for a humanoid robot with compliant joints. Autonomous Robots 35(1), 1–14 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kagami, T. Kitagawa, K. Nishiwaki, T. Sugihara, H. Inoue A fast dynamically equilibrated walking trajectory generation method of humanoid robot. Autonomous Robots, 12(1), 71–82 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kajita, F. Kanehiro, K. Kaneko and K. Fujiwara Biped walking pattern generation by using preview control of zero-moment point. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2 1620–1626 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Audren, J. Vaillant, A. Kheddar, A. Escande, K. Kaneko and E. Yoshida Model preview control in multi-contact motion-application to a humanoid robot. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 4030–4035 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Shimmyo, T. Sato and K. Ohnishi Biped walking pattern generation by using preview control based on three-mass model. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(11), 5137–5147, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Khusainov, I. Shimchik, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid Toward a human-like locomotion: Modelling dynamically stable locomotion of an anthropomorphic robot in Simulink environment. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Colmar, Alsace, France, 2, 141–148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ha and H. Choi An effective trajectory generation method for bipedal walking. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 10 795–810 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Denk, G. Schmidt, Synthesis of walking primitive databases for biped robots in 3-D environments. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 1 1343–1349 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yonemura, Y. Nakajima, A. Hirakawa and A. Kawamura Experimental approach for the biped walking robot MARI-1 6th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, 548–553 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- T. Katayama, T. Ohki, T. Inoue and T. Kato, Design of an optimal controller for a discrete-time system subject to previewable demand. Int. J. Control. 41 677–699 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Khusainov, I. Shimchik, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid Anthropomorphic robot modelling with virtual height inverted pendulum approach in Simulink: step length and period influence on walking stability. The 2016 International Conference on Artificial Life and Robotics, Japan. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.