MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- L. M. Correia, D. Zeller, O. Blume, D. Ferling, Y. Jading, I. Godor, G. Auer, and L. Van der Perre, Challenges and Enabling Technologies for Energy Aware Mobile Radio Networks, IEEE Signal Process. Mag., 48, 11, pp. 66–72 (2010).
- S. H. Wang, J. C. Sie, C. P. Li, and Y. F. Chen, A Low-Complexity PAPR Reduction Scheme for OFDMA Uplink Systems, IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun., 10, 4, pp. 1242–1251, Apr (2011). [CrossRef]
- M. Chauhan, Different Techniques to Reduce the PAPR in OFDM System, Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl., 2, 3, pp. 1292–1294 (2012).
- H. B. Jeon, J. S. No, and D. J. Shin, A Low-Complexity SLM Scheme Using Additive mapping Sequences for PAPR Reduction of OFDM Signals, IEEE Trans. Broadcast., 57, 4, pp. 866–875 (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Ning, M. Yang, Z. Wang, and Q. Guo, A novel SLM method for PAPR reduction of OFDM system, in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (2012).
- S. Y. Le Goff, S. S. Al-Samahi, B. K. Khoo, C. C. Tsimenidis, and B. S. Sharif, Selected mapping without side information for PAPR reduction in OFDM, IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun., 8, 7, pp. 3320–3325 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Vallavaraj, B. G. Stewart, D. K. Harrison, and F. G. McIntosh, Reducing the PAPR of OFDM using a simplified scrambling SLM technique with no explicit side information, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems-ICPADS, pp. 902–907(2008).
- J. Wen, S. Lee, and C. Kung, SLM-Based Data Position Permutation Method for PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems, Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput., 13, 11, pp. 985–997 (2015). [CrossRef]
- F. Shamshad, U. Javed, and S. Saleem, Physical Layer Aspects of 3GPP s Long Term Evolution (LTE), Adv. Comput. Sci. its Appl., 2, 1, pp. 287–294 (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.