- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, E. Cayirci, A Survey on Sensor Networks, Georgia Institute of Technology, IEEE Communications Magazine, August (2002).
- M.T. Bernard and H. Fouchal, A low energy consumption MAC protocol for WSN, IEEE Communication Conference, ICC, (2012).
- S. Kim, Y. Kim, An energy efficient priority-based MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks, International Conference ICT Convergence ICTC, (2012).
- K. Ramamritham, J.A. Stankovic, Scheduling Algorithms and Operating Systems Support for Real-Time Systems, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, (1994).
- A. Iqbal, A. Zafar, B. Siddique, Dynamic Queue Deadline First Scheduling Algorithm for Soft Real Time System, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies, (2005).
- Aloysius K. Mok, Wing-Chi Poon, Non-Preemptive Robustness under Reduced System Load, Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium, (2005).
- L. XinYan, L. PingPing, Research and Improvement of Real-Time Queue Scheduling Algorithm, International Forum on Information Technology and Applications, (2010).
- C. Taddia, G. Mazzini On the Jitter Performance of FIFO and Priority Queues mixture, The 17th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, University of Ferrara, Italy, (2006).
- N. Nasser, L. Karim, T. Taleb, Dynamic Multilevel Priority Packet Scheduling Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 12, No.4, (2013). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.