- A. Kakadiya, M.M. Solanki, Analysis of adaptive channel estimation techniques in MIMO OFDM system, International Journal of Advancement in Research & Technology, 2, 4, April (2013).
- P. Venkateswarlu, Channel estimation techniques in MIMO-OFDM LTE System, International Journal Engineering Research and Applications, 4, 7, pp.157-161, July (2014).
- S.M. Sajid, C.R. Lakshmi, DCT based improved OFDM communication, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), 2, 12, June (2013).
- V. Khare, M. Ahmed, Precoded DCT-OFDM system for Baseband and Wireless Communication using QAM modulation over AWGN and Multipath Rayleigh fading channel, Internation Journal of Research in Engineering and Scientific Applications (IJRESA), 1, 1, Jul-Aug (2014).
- L. Patidar, A. Parikh, BER comparison of DCT-based OFDM and FFT-based OFDM using BPSK modulation over AWGN and Multipath Rayleigh Fading channel, International Journal of Computer Applications, 31, 10, October (2011).
- Bridging Technologies, understanding Long Term Evolution, Building Communication Channels (Orbitage), Version 3.1, March (2013).
- P. Bhatnagar, M. Tiwari, Enhancement of OFDM system Performance with MIMO technique, International Journal of computer Technology and Electronics Engineering (IJCTEE), 1, 3.
- T.M. Shazeeda B.G . Shashidhar Anupama, FPGA based design 1D DCT/IDCT for MIMO OFDM channel estimation, European Scientific Journal, 10, 30, October (2014).
- S. Saleem>, Q.-ul-Islam On Comparison of DFT-based and DCT-based Channel Estimation for OFDM System, International Journal of Computer Science Issues(IJCSI), 8, 3, May (2011).
- Kharagpur, Data Communication Fundamentals, Version 2 CSE, IIT
- C. Poongodi, P. Ramya, and A. Shanmugam, BER Analysis of MIMO OFDM System Using M-QAM over Rayleigh fading channel, in Communication and Compitational Intelligence (INCOCCI), International Conference on 2010, pp.284–288, (2010).
- D. R. Smith, Digital Transmission System, Washington: Kluwer Academic Publisher, (1999).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.