MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- A. Kakadiya, M.M. Solanki, Analysis of adaptive channel estimation techniques in MIMO OFDM system, International Journal of Advancement in Research & Technology, 2, 4, April (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Venkateswarlu, Channel estimation techniques in MIMO-OFDM LTE System, International Journal Engineering Research and Applications, 4, 7, pp.157-161, July (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sajid, C.R. Lakshmi, DCT based improved OFDM communication, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), 2, 12, June (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Khare, M. Ahmed, Precoded DCT-OFDM system for Baseband and Wireless Communication using QAM modulation over AWGN and Multipath Rayleigh fading channel, Internation Journal of Research in Engineering and Scientific Applications (IJRESA), 1, 1, Jul-Aug (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Patidar, A. Parikh, BER comparison of DCT-based OFDM and FFT-based OFDM using BPSK modulation over AWGN and Multipath Rayleigh Fading channel, International Journal of Computer Applications, 31, 10, October (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Bridging Technologies, understanding Long Term Evolution, Building Communication Channels (Orbitage), Version 3.1, March (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bhatnagar, M. Tiwari, Enhancement of OFDM system Performance with MIMO technique, International Journal of computer Technology and Electronics Engineering (IJCTEE), 1, 3. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Shazeeda B.G . Shashidhar Anupama, FPGA based design 1D DCT/IDCT for MIMO OFDM channel estimation, European Scientific Journal, 10, 30, October (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Saleem>, Q.-ul-Islam On Comparison of DFT-based and DCT-based Channel Estimation for OFDM System, International Journal of Computer Science Issues(IJCSI), 8, 3, May (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Kharagpur, Data Communication Fundamentals, Version 2 CSE, IIT [Google Scholar]
- C. Poongodi, P. Ramya, and A. Shanmugam, BER Analysis of MIMO OFDM System Using M-QAM over Rayleigh fading channel, in Communication and Compitational Intelligence (INCOCCI), International Conference on 2010, pp.284–288, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Smith, Digital Transmission System, Washington: Kluwer Academic Publisher, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.