MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- “Designing descent unmanned spacecraft” edited by Corresponding member of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR Kovtunenko V.M. M.: “Engineering” (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kazakoztsev, Chen Danhe, V.V. Koryanov, Method for calculation spacecraft longitudinal motion parameters during landing on the surface of a small celestial body. Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, series: Mechanical Engineering. 1 (2014) (94). p. 26–35 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kazakovtsev, V.V. Koryanov, Chen Danhe. Dynamics of landing a spacecraft on a celestial body with small field of gravity // 2015 5th international workshop on computer science and engineering: information processing and control engineering, WCSE 2015-IPCE (Information Processing and Control Engineering, Programme (2015)) p. 191–195 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kazakovtsev, V.V. Koryanov, Chen Danhe. Investigation of the dynamics of the angular motion of the spacecraft when landing on a celestial body with a small field of gravitation. // Flight. 10 (2014) p. 47–53 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hilchenbach, O. Kuechemann, H. Rosenbauer, Impact on a comet: Rosetta Lander simulations. Planetary and Space Science 48 (2000) p.361–369 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Steltzner Adam, K Nasif Annette. Anchoring Technology for In Situ Exploration of Small Bodies[C]//IEEE Aerospace Conference. Big Sky. Montana, USA, (2000) p.507–518 [Google Scholar]
- Zhijun Zhao, Research on the asteroid landing mechanism and its penetrating and anchoring. Dissertation for the Doctoral Degree in Engineering. Harbin Institute of Technology. (2014) p.2–25 [Google Scholar]
- E. Robert Lavender. Touchdown Dynamics Analysis of Spacecraft for Soft Lunar Landing. NASA Technical Note D-2001 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Koryanov, Method of calculating the descent of the spacecraft in the atmosphere using technology adaptation landing in different environmental conditions // Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC 8 (2014) p.5628–5632 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Koryanov, V.P. Kazakovtsev, Method for calculating the motion parameters of spacecraft. Natural and Technical Sciences. 9-10 (77) (2014) p. 179–184 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.