MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- X. Bao, L. Chen “Recent progress in distributed fiber optic sensors.” Sensors 12 (2012): 8601–8639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Sielski “Ship structural health monitoring research at the Office of Naval Research.” JOM 64 (2012): 823–827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Zaghloul “Online ship control system using Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).” International Journal of Computer Science and Application 3 (2014): 6–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.-Y. Xiong, et al. “Vibration monitoring system of ships using wireless sensor networks.” IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA), 90 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Decò, D.M. Frangopol “Real-time risk of ship structures integrating structural health monitoring data: Application to multi-objective optimal ship routing.” Ocean Engineering 96 (2015): 312–329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Structural Monitoring System http://www.scimar.com/ [Google Scholar]
- SMARTSTRESS http://www.bmtseatech.co.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- SENSFIB http://www.lightstructures.no/ [Google Scholar]
- Hull Monitoring System http://www.mcaco.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Hullmos http://www.rrouvari.fi/ [Google Scholar]
- Naviscan http://www.sst21c.com/ [Google Scholar]
- StressAlert II http://www.strainstall.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Fedorov, et al. “Structural monitoring system with fiber Bragg grating sensors: implementation and software solution.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series 594 (2015): 012049. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.