MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- WTO. UNWTO Tourism Highlights, 2015 Edition. WTO, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yao, H. Wang, and P. Yin. Sentiment feature identification from Chinese online reviews. In H. Tan and M. Zhou, editors, Advances in Information Technology and Education, volume 201 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, pages 315–322. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hu and B. Liu. Mining and summarizing customer reviews. In Proceedings of the Tenth ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, KDD ‘04, pages 168–177, New York, NY, USA, (2004). ACM [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, M. Hu, and J. Cheng. Opinion observer: Analyzing and comparing opinions on the web. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on World Wide Web, WWW ‘05, pages 342–351, New York, NY, USA, (2005). ACM [Google Scholar]
- B. Pang, L. Lee, and S. Vaithyanathan. Thumbs up?: Sentiment classification using machine learning techniques. In Proceedings of theACL-02 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing - Volume 10, EMNLP ‘02, pages 79–86, Stroudsburg, PA, USA, (2002). Association for Computational Linguistics [Google Scholar]
- H.-X. Shi and X.-J. Li. A sentiment analysis model for hotel reviews based on supervised learning. In Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC), 2011 International Conference on, volume 3, pages 950–954, (July 2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Su and K. Markert. From words to senses: A case study of subjectivity recognition. In Proceedings of the 22Nd International Conference on Computational Linguistics - Volume 1, COLING ‘08, pages 825–832, Stroudsburg, PA, USA, (2008). Association for Computational Linguistics [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Turney. Thumbs up or thumbs down?: Semantic orientation applied to unsupervised classification of reviews. In Proceedings of the40th Annual Meeting on Association for Computational Linguistics, ACL ‘02, pages 417–424, Stroudsburg, PA, USA, (2002). Association for Computational Linguistics [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang and L. Li, “Naive Bayes classification algorithmbased on smallsample set,” 2011 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing and Intelligence Systems, Beijing, (2011), pp. 34–39 [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Cazzolato and M. X. Ribeiro, “A statistical decision tree algorithm for medical data streammining,” Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-BasedMedicalSystems, Porto, (2013), pp. 389–392 [Google Scholar]
- R. Varghese and M. Jayasree, “Aspect based Sentiment Analysisusing support vector machine classifier,” Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2013 International Conference on, Mysore, (2013), pp. 1581–1586 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.