MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- S. Kamaruzzaman and A.R. Juhari, Pico Hydro: Clean Power From Small Streams. 3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on Renewable Energy Source, 1–6 (2009)
- R. Kapoor, Pico Power: A Boon for Rural Electrification, Advance in Electronic and Electric Engineering, 3, 865–872 (2013)
- S. Kari, Small-scale Water Current Turbines for River Applications, 4 (2010)
- M.A. At-tasneem, et al., Numerical Simulation of Multiple Arrays Arrangement of Micro Hydro Power Turbines. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial and Mechatronics Engineering, 8, 966–972 (2014)
- L. Bai, R.R.G. Spence and G. Dudziak, Investigation of the Influence of Array Arrangement and Spacing on Tidal Energy Converter (TEC) Performance using a 3-Dimensional CFD Model. 8th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Uppsala, Sweden, 654–660 (2009)
- Ximo, C.O.M, Wake, Ject Press (2012)
- A.S. Bahaj, et al., Characterising the wake of horizontal axis marine current turbines. 7th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Porto, Portugal, (2007)
- Y.T. Wu and P. Fernando, Atmospheric Turbulence Effects on Wind-Turbine Wakes: An LES Study, 1-23 (2012)
- M.J. Churchfield, Y. Li, and P.J. Moriarty, A Large-Eddy Simulation Study of Wake Propagation and Power Production in an Array of Tidal-Current Turbines, 1–10 (2011)
- Y.A. Cengel and J.M. Cimbala, Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Application, New York: McGraw-Hil (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.