MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- E. M.Division and U.Kingdom, “Investigation of micro manufacturing process performance via innovative surface chracterisation methods,” pp. 3–7, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X.Jiang, P. J.Scott, D. J.Whitehouse, and L.Blunt, “Paradigm shifts in surface metrology. Part II. The current shift,” Proc. R. Soc. A Math. Phys. Eng. Sci., vol. 463, no. 2085, pp. 2071–2099, Sep. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. G.Bruzzone and H. L.Costa, “Functional Characterization of Structured Surfaces for Tribological Applications,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 12, pp. 456–461, Jan. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Macaulay, N.Senin, C. L.Giusca, and R. K.Leach, “Marker based watersheds for segmentation of structured surfaces.” [Google Scholar]
- P. J.Scott, “Feature parameters,” Wear, vol. 266, no. 5–6, pp. 548–551, Mar. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. W.Wolf, “A FORTRAN subroutine for cartographic generalization,” Computers & Geosciences, vol. 17, no. 10. pp. 1359–1381, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Senin, L. aBlunt, R. K.Leach, and S.Pini, “Morphologic segmentation algorithms for extracting individual surface features from areal surface topography maps,” Surf. Topogr. Metrol. Prop., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 015005, Oct. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Soille, Morphological Image Analysis: Principles and Applications. (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Jung and C.Kim, “Segmenting clustered nuclei using H-minima transform-based marker extraction and contour parameterization,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 57, no. 10 PART 2, pp. 2600–2604, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Masmoudi, S. M.Hewitt, N.Petrick, K. J.Myers, and M. a Gavrielides, “Automated quantitative assessment of HER-2/neu immunohistochemical expression in breast cancer.,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 916–25, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Raimondo, M. A.Gavrielides, G.Karayannopoulou, K.Lyroudia, I.Pitas, S. M.Ieee, and I.Kostopoulos, “Automated evaluation of Her-2 /neu status in breast tissue from fluorescent in situ hybridization images,” vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 1288–1299, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. P.Documentation and N.Agreement, “Installation Guide R 2014 b,” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.Bleau and L. J.Leon, “Watershed-Based Segmentation and Region Merging,” Comput. Vis. Image Underst., vol. 77, pp. 317–370, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, F. A. Merchant, K. R. Castleman, and C. Kenneth R., Microscope Image Processing. (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.