MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Service Difficulty Reports, available at: http://av-info.faa.gov/dd_sublevel.asp?Folder=%5CSDRS (accessed April, 13), 2011
- Federal Aviation Administration, Service Difficulty Reports, available at: http://www.faa.gov/data_research/aviation_data_statistics/data_downloads/ (accessed August, 8), 2010.
- Mahar, D., Fields, W., Reade, J., Zarubin, P. and McCombie, S., Nonelectronic Parts Reliability Data - 2011, 2011; Reliability Analysis Center (RAC).
- MIL-HDBK-472, Maintainability Prediction, MIL-HDBK-472, 1966; Department of Defense, Washington, DC.
- DOD-HDBK-791, Maintainability Design Techniques, 1988; DOD-HDBK-791, Department of Defense, USA.
- Civil Aviation Authority, Civil Aircraft Airworthiness Information and Procedures (CAAIP), 2008; CAP 562, CAA, UK.
- Chipchak, J. S., “A Practical Method of Maintainability Allocation”, Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions. 1971, vol. AES-7, no. 4, pp. 585–589. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.