MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Firas B. Ismail, Artificial intelligent system for steam boiler diagnosis based on superheater monitoring, Journal of Applied Science (2011)
- Firas B. Ismail, Multidimensional minimisation training algorithms for steam boiler drum level trip using artificial intelligent monitoring system, Intl. Conf. Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (2010)
- Firas B. Ismail, Vinesh Thiruchelvam, Back propagation artificial neural network and its application in fault detection of condenser, Iop Science (2013)
- A. Jankowska, Approach to early boiler tube leakage detection with artificial neural network Institute Of Autom. And Robotics, The Warsaw University Of Technology Warsaw, Poland (2007)
- S.Shahul, D. N. Jamal, M. Shajahan, Automatic detection and analysis if boiler tube leakage system, Int. Journal of Comp. App. 84 (2013).
- Jenshan J. & Lin W., research on the detection and location of sound emission caused by tube leakage in boilers, Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) (2012)
- S. Yang Zhao, Pattern recognition-based chillers fault detection method using Support Vector Data Description (SVDD), Applied Energy, pp. 1041–1048 (2013) [CrossRef]
- K. Jayanta. 2010. Use of artificial network in pattern recognition, Journal of Software Engineering and Its Application, 4 (2010)
- J. Zarei, Induction mototrs bearing fault detection using pattern recognition, Expert Systems with Application, pp. 68–73 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.