MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- R.S. Belkin, Experimental method of obtaining samples for comparative studies (Moscow, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Winberg, N.T. Malahovskaya, Trial expertology (theoretical and methodological problems of forensic examinations) (Volgograd, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Selivanov, Controversial forensic issues (Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Shlyakhov. Actual problems of theory of forensic expertise VNIISÈ, 33–49 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Rossinskaya, Forensics in criminal, civil, arbitration process (Norm, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Winberg, A.R. Shlyakhov, General doctrine of forensic methods, 54–94 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Winberg, A.R. Shlyakho, General doctrine of forensic methods, 65 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kondakov, Logical (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Voishvillo, M.G. Degtyarev, Logic, 143–150, 273, 149-152, 293, 34 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Voishvillo, M.G. Degtyarev, Logic, (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eisenman, Expert opinion (structure and scientific justification) (Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- The foundations of scientific knowledge for lawyers: Stud. for universities (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- GranovskyG.L., Expert tasks and their solutions in the light of the STC, 42, 27–44 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.l. Granovsky, Mikrotrasologičeskih Research Methods (VNIISÈ, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Butyrin O.V. Lukovkina, Methodology expert solution to the question of the cost of repair apartments. Damaged Gulf (fire), 55–175 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Stativa,). Russian Federal Centre for forensic sciences under the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, 4(36), 72–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Koruhov, Dictionary of basic terms of legal expertis. (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The specific technique is the technique of manufacturing expertise in a particular case (see ibid., p. 44) [Google Scholar]
- Expert production no. 823/19-3, no. 3456/19-2. Archive of experts under Ministry of justice of Russia, (2013, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Butyrin , Principles divisibility criteria for real stuff and a section of the building sites of various functional purposes, Theory and practice of forensic examination, 1(29), 75–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Usov, Law and State, 1(70), 48–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.