MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- N.Y. Yaskova, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 11(70), 278–280 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Azriliyan, Large Economy Dictionary (Institute of New Economy, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Yaskova, D.N. Silka, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Agabeyov, D.I. Kokurin, K.N. Nazin, Innovations in Russia: systematic institutional analysis. 2nd ed. Corr. (TransLit, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Varshavsky, Problematic innovations: the risks for mankind. Economic, social and ethical aspects (LENAND, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Vertakova, E.A. Alpeeva, I.F. Ryabtsev, Progress and innovations: analysis of systemic interdependence: a monograph (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Miloslavskii, Izvestia, 99, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Nizhegorodtsev, Information economy. Book 1. Information universe: Information bases of economic growth (ICS RAS, Kostroma, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.