MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- V.A. Starshinov, Electrical part of electrical power stations and substations. (Publishing house MEI, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian]
- V.V. Zhukov, Electrical part of electrical power stations with the gas turbine and combined cycle power plant: a manual for high schools (Publishing house MEI, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian]
- S.D. Lizunov, Power transformers: (Hand book, ed. by S.D. Lizunova, A.K. Lohanina. Energoizdat, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian]
- A.M. Golunov. Cooling units of oil power transformers (Energiya, Moscow, 1964) [in Russian]
- K. Kish, Heating and cooling of transformers (Energiya, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian]
- K.A. Batischeva, E.G. Orlova, D.V. Feoktistov, EPJ Web Conf. 82 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E.G. Orlova, D.V Feoktistov, A.G. Islamova, MATEC Web Conf. 23 (2015)
- E.G. Orlova, G.V. Kuznetsov, MATEC Web Conf. 19 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V.I. Zavidey, V.I. Pechenkin, S.V. Kalanchin, Energoekspert. 6 (2011)
- M.K. Bezrodnyi, I.L. Pioro, N.O. Kostyuk. Transfer processes in the biphasic thermal siphon systems (Fact, Kiev, 2005) [in Russian]
- A.E. Nurpeiis, EPJ Web Conf. 76 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y. Dzhaluriya Natural Convection: Heat and Mass Transfer (Mir, Moscow, 1983 [in Russian])
- Yu. A. Sokovishyn, O.G. Martynenko, Introduction to the theory of free-convection heat transfer.(Izd-vo Leningrad University, Leningrad, 1982) [in Russian]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Thermophys. Aeromech. 16, 1 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Russ. Microelectron 37, 2 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Samarsky. The theory of difference schemes (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, A.E. Sitnikov. High Temp. (2002)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, A.E. Sitnikov. Therm. Aeromech. 10, 1 (2003) [in Russian]
- H. Shabgard, B. Xiao, A. Faghri, R Gupta, W. Weissman. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 70 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A.O. Zhdanova, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak. JEPT. 87 (2014)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak. J. Eng. Thermosyph. 18, 2 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 53, 5–6 (2010)
- B. Fadhl, L.C. Wrobel, H. Jouhara. Appl. Therm. Eng. 78 (2015) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Al-Ani, M.A. Sheremet. J. Eng. Thermosyph. 20, 2 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.