MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- A.F. Ryzhkov, A.V. Popov, Energetic 10 (2012)
- A.V. Remezov, V.V. Chumak, J. Vestnik KuzGTU 2 (2005)
- S.A. Tsybulsky, Modern coal gasification technology in industrial power (Tomsk Publ., Tomsk, 2014)
- I.G. Donskoy, Modelling and optimization of operating modes of the dense layer of the gas generator for the combined-cycle thermal power plant (Diss., Irkutsk, 2014)
- P.V. Openyshev, M.A. Sheremet, Key Eng. Materials 685 (2016) [CrossRef]
- O.V. Baturin, N.V. Baturin, V.N. Matveev, Computation of the fluid flow using the software package “Fluent” (Samara Publ., Samara, 2009)
- O.V. Baturin, N.V. Baturin, V.N. Matveev, Construction of computational models in the preprocessor “Gambit” of the software package “Fluent” (Samara Publ., Samara, 2009)
- K.N. Volkov, V.N. Emelyanov. Flows of gas with particles (Moscow Publ., Moscow, 2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.