MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing and Analysis Technology|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Collins, J. A., Mechanical design of machine elements and Machines, New York: John Wiley & Sons Press (2003)
- Carra, S., Garziera, R. and Pellegrini, M., Synthesis of cams with negative radius follower and evaluation of the pressure angle, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 39, 1017–1032 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Wu, L.-I., Liu, C-H and Chen, T.-W., Disc cam mechanisms with concave-faced followers, Proc. Instn.Mech, Part C: J. Mechanical Engineering Science, 223, 1443–1448 (2009) [CrossRef]
- McCarthy, J. Michael, Geometric Design of Linkage, New York: Springer-Verlag (2000)
- Gonzalez-Palacios, M.A. and Angles, J., Cam Synthesis, Springer (1993) [CrossRef]
- Jones, J. Rees, Mechanisms-cam curvature and interference, Engineering, 218, 460–463 (1978)
- Hsieh, Jung-Fa, Application of homogenous transformation matrix to the design and machining of a Geneva mechanism with curved slots, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs, Part C: J. Mechanical Engineering Science, 221, 1435–1443 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.