MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- National Development Council of the Executive Yuan of Taiwan, The report of Republic of China from 2012 to 2060 census (National Development Council of the Executive Yuan, Taiwan, 2014)
- S. Roberts, R.A. Robergs, P.G. Hanson, Clinical exercise testing and prescription: Theory and application (CRC Press, Boston, Massachusetts, 1997)
- C.L. Liu, J.Y. Hou, R.H. Tu, J. of National Pingtung University Physical Education Research 17, 139–144 (2014)
- P.C. Chung, F.Y. Tseng, Formosan Journal of Medicine 13(2), 133–140 (2009)
- C.J. Jones, R.E. Rikli, Journal of Aging and Physical Activity 7, 129–161 (1999) [CrossRef]
- J.M. VanSwearingen, S. Perera, J.S. Brach, D. Wert, S.A. Studenski, Physical Therapy 91(12), 1740–1751 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W.Y. Chang, J. of National Taichung University of Science and Technology Physical Education Research 10, 45–54 (2014)
- American College of Sports Medicine, ACSM’s guidelines for exercise testing and prescription (8th ed.), (American College of Sports Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2010)
- G. Borg, Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health 16, 55–58 (1990) [CrossRef]
- T.Y. Huang, C.J. Chang, M.H. Nin, C.L. Fang, Journal of Exercise Physiology and Fitness 3, 121–129 (2005)
- T. Hallage, M.P. Krause, L. Haile, C.P. Miculis, E.F. Nagle, R.S. Reis, S.G. Da Silva, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 24(8), 2261–2266 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Obesity, fitness & wellness week, Studies from University of Porto Add New Findings in the Area of Physical Fitness (NewsRx.com, Atlanta, GA, July 30 2011)
- J.Y. Chen, Y.J. Lin, Y.C. Weng, S.C. Yuan, Cheng Ching Medical Journal 11(1), 39–48 (2015)
- T.H. Kim, S. Eke Dogra, B. Al-Sahab, H. Tamim, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine 20(3), 20–25 (2014)
- C.H. Chou, C.L. Hwang, Y.T. Wu, Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 93(2), 237–244 (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Shimada, Y. Uchiyama, S. Kakurai, Clinical Rehabilitation 17(5), 472–479 (2003) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.