MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- H. Cramer, Mathematical Methods of Statistics (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1946)
- K. Pearson, Philos. Mag 50 (1900) [CrossRef]
- W.G. Cochran, Biometrics 10 (1954)
- T.D. Wickens, Multiway contingency tables analysis for the social sciences (Erlbaum, NJ, 1989)
- M.L. McHugh, Biochem. Medica 23, 2 (2013)
- H.-C. Liu, Proceeding of 2015 Global Chinese Conference on Educational Information and Assessment (2015)
- R.R. Sokal, F.J. Rohlf, Biometry: The principles and practices of statistics in biological research (WH Freeman and company, San Francisco, 1994)
- H. Joe, J. Am. Stat. Assoc 84 (1989)
- J . Ding, W. S. Wang, Y. L. Zhao, J. Sichuan. Univ: Eng. Sci. Ed 34, 3 (2002)
- T. Cover, and J. Thomas, Elements of Information Theory (John Wiley and Sons, 1991) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.