MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- K. Hamlen, M. Kantarcioglu, L. Khan, & B. Ham Thuraising. Security issues for cloud computing. International Journal of Information Security and Privacy. Apr–Jun; 4(2):39–51 (2010) [CrossRef]
- K. Hwang, S. Kulkarni, & Y. Hu. Cloud security with virtualized defense and reputation - based trust management. Eighth IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing, (PICom2009). Chengdu, China. 717–722. (2009)
- G. Kousiouris, G. Vafiadis, & T. Varvarigou. A frontend, Hadoopbased data management service for efficient federated clouds. IEEE Third International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom). 511–516. (2011).
- S. Mrudula, M.R.M. Chandra, S.V. Chandra. A Secure and Light Weight Authentication Service in Hadoop using One Time Pad, 2nd International Symposium on Big Data and Cloud Computing (ISBCC’ 15), 81–86 (2015).
- S. Nivethitha, A. Gangaa, & S. Shankar. Authentication Service in Hadoop Using one Time Pad, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 7, 56–62 (2014).
- O.M. Owen. Integrating Kerberos into Apache Hadoop Kerberos. Conference 2010, 26–27 Oct, MIT, USA (2010).
- P.K. Rahul, & K.T. Gireesh. A Novel Authentication Framework for Hadoop, International conference on Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering Systems (ICAEES 2014), 324, 333–340. (2015).
- G.S. Sadasivam, K.A. Kumari, & S. Rubika. A Novel Authentication Service for Hadoop in Cloud Environment, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), 1–6, India (2012)
- S.G. Sudha, K.K. Anitha, & S. Rubika. A novel authentication service for hadoop in cloud environment. IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM). 16 (2012).
- G. Turkington. Hadoop Beginner’s Guide. PACKT Publishing (2013).
- Q. Zhou, X. Deqin, T. Hunming, & R. Chunming. TSHC: Trusted Scheme for Hadoop Cluster, Fourth International Conference on Emerging Intelligent Data and Web Technologies (EIDWT), 9–11 (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.