MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Goldstein, H., Multilevel Statistical Models. In: Kendall’s Libary of Statistics 3. Arnold, London, (1995)
- Searle, S.R., Casella, G., McCulloch, C.E., Variance Components, Wiley, New York (1992) [CrossRef]
- Castelli, A., Jacobs, R., Goddard, M., & Smith, P.C., Health, policy and geography: Insights from a multi-level modelling approach, Social Science & Medicine 92, 61-73 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Abrahantes, J.C., Molenberghs, G., Burzykowski, T., Shkedy, Z., Abad, A.A., & Renard, D., Choice of units of analysis and modelling strategies in multilevel hierarchical models, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 47, 536-563 (2004) [CrossRef]
- OECD. PISA 2009 key findings, PISA. Retrieved June 1, 2013 from http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisa2009keyfindings.htm, (2013)
- Sweet, R. and Meates, A., ICT and Low Achievers: What Does PISA Tell Us? In Karpati, A. (Ed.), Promoting Equity through ICT in Education: Project, Problems, Prospects. Budapest, Hungary: OECD and Hungarian Ministry of Education (2004)
- OECD, PISA 2009 at a glance, Paris: OECD, 2011.
- Aşkar, P. and Olkun, S., The use of ICT in schools based on PISA 2003 Data, Eurasian Journal of Educational Research 19, 15–34 (2005)
- Lee, Y.H. & Wu, J.Y., The effect of individual differences in the inner and outer states of ICT on engagement in online reading activities and PISA 2009 reading literacy: Exploring the relationship between the old and new reading literacy, Learning and Individual Differences 22(3), 336–342 (2012).
- Lee, Y.H. & Wu, J.Y., The indirect effects of online social entertainment and information seeking activities on reading literacy. Computers & Education 67, 168–177 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Tse, S.K., Yuen, A.H.K., Loh, E.K.Y., Lam, J.W.I., & Ng, R.H.W., The impact of blogging on Hong Kong primary school students’ bilingual reading literacy, Australasian Journal of Educational Technology 26(2), 164–179 (2010) [CrossRef]
- OECD, Learning to Change: ICT in Schools, Paris: OECD (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.