MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development and Applications of Energy|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Energy Sector Accomplishment Report. Department of Energy, 2013. Web. 15 Oct. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Renné, P. Gray-Hann, R. George and L. Brady. Assessment of Solar Resources in the Philippines: Internal Review Report. National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2000. Print. [Google Scholar]
- Solar Power Technology Support Project (SPOTS) Project Completion Report. Department of Agrarian Reform, 2005. Print. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Navarro. Cost Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Sitio and Household Electrification Program. Department of Budget and Management, 2013. Web. 31 Dec. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Waldron, et.al. Guide to the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development. Blekinge Institute of Technology, 2008. Web. 17 Feb. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Ericta. “The 2010 Census of Population and Housing Reveals the Philippine Population at 92.34 Million.” Philippine Statistics Authority, 14 Apr. 2012. Web. 31 Dec. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Greenius, E. Jagniecki, K. Thompson. Moving Towards Sustainable Community Renewable Energy: A Strategic Approach for Communities. Blekinge Institute of Technology, 2010. Thesis. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.