MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development and Applications of Energy|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- DEDE, Thailand Alternative Energy Situation, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand (2014) [Google Scholar]
- DEDE, Energy Balance of Thailand, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand (2014) [Google Scholar]
- DEDE, Alternative Energy Development Plan: AEDP 2015, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tippayawong, A. Promwangkwa, and P. Rerkkriangkrai, “Long term operation of a small biogas/diesel dual-fuel engine for on-farm electricity generation,” Biosystems Engineering, 98, pp. 26–32 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wongsapai, P. Thienburanathum, and P. Rerkkriengkrai, “Biogas situation and development in Thai swine farm,” International Conference on Renewable Energy and Power Quality (ICREPQ’08), Santander, Spain, (12-14 March 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Damrongsak and N. Tippayawong, “Experimental investigation of an automotive air conditioning system driven by a small biogas engine,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 30, pp. 400–405 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Damrongsak and N. Tippayawong, “Performance and thermoeconomic analysis of a biogas engine powered ventilation system for livestock building,” Engineering Journal, 18, no. 3, pp. 1-10 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Babel, J. Sae-Tang, and A. Pecharaply, “Anaerobic co-digestion of sewage and brewery sludge for biogas production and land application,” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 6, 1, pp. 131-140 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- PSAO, General Information, Prakha Subdistrict Administration Organization, Phatthalung, Thailand. Available: http://www.prakha.go.th [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2006) Available: http://www.ipcc-nggip.iges.or.jp/public/2006gl [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.