MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development and Applications of Energy|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. A. Rahman, R. K. Varma and T. Vanderheide, “Generalised model of a photovoltaic panel”, IET Renewable Power Generation, 8(3), (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Kazmi, S. T. Shah, D. R. Shin and S. F. Hasan, “Circuit Analysis Approach for determining Voltage Stability Index”, IEEE PEDS, (2015)
- T. L. Vandoorn, J. D. M. De Kooning, B. Meersman, J. M. Guerrero and L. Vandevelde, “Automatic Power-Sharing Modification of P/V Droop Controllers in Low-Voltage Resistive Microgrids”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 27(4), (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Han, Y. Liu, Y. Sun, M. Su and J. M. Guerrero, “An Improved Droop Control Strategy for Reactive Power Sharing in Islanded Microgrid”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 30(6), (2015)
- G. M. Dousoky, A. -H. M. El-Sayed and M. Shoyama, “Increasing energy efficiency in solar radiation trackers for photovoltaic arrays”, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, (2012)
- Y. S. Khoo, A. Nobre, R. Malhotra, Y. Dazhi, R. Ruther, T. Reindl and A. G. Aberle, “Optimal Orientation and Tilt Angle for Maximizing in- Plane Solar Irradiation for PV Applications in Singapore”, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 4(2), (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Konstantopoulos and E. Koutroulis, “Global Maximum Power Point Tracking of Flexible Photovoltaic Modules”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 29(6), (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Datta, T. Senjyu, A. Yona, T. Funabashi and C.H Kim “A Frequency-Control Approach by Photovoltaic Generator in a PV-Diesel Hybrid Power System”, IEEE Trans on Energy Conversion, (2011)
- B. Bendib, H. Belmili and F. Krim, “A survey of the most used MPPT methods: Conventional and advanced algorithms applied for photovoltaics systems”, Elsevier, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 45(1), (2015)
- T. Esram, and P. L. Chapman, “Comparison of Photovoltaic Array Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 22(2), (2007). [CrossRef]
- B. Subudhi and R. Pradhaan, “A Comparative study on Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques for Photovoltaic Power Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 4(1), (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Sera, T. Kerekes, R. Teodorescu and F. Blaabjerg, “Improved MPPT Algorithms for Rapidly Changing Environmental Conditions”, 12th International on Power Electronics and Motion Control Conférence, (2006)
- Y. Jiang and J. A. A. Qahouq, “Adaptive Step Size with Adaptive-Perturbation Frequency Digital MPPT Controller for a Single-Sensor Photovoltaic Solar System”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 28(7), (2013) [CrossRef]
- L. M. Elobaid, A. K. Abdelsalam and E. E. Zakzouk, “Artificial neural network-based photovoltaic maximum power point tracking techniques: a survey”, IET Renewable Power Generation, (2015).
- K. Ishaque and Z. Salam, “A review of maximum power point tracking techniques of PV system for uniform insolation and partial shading condition”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Elsevier, 19(1), (2013)
- K. L. Lian, J. H. Jhang and I. S. Tian, “A Maximum Power Point Tracking Method Based on Perturb-and-Observe Combined With Particle Swarm Optimization”, IEEE Journal Of Photovoltaics, 4(2), (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Ishaque, Z. Salam, M. Amjad and S. Mekhilef, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)–Based MPPT for PV With Reduced Steady-State Oscillation”, IEEE Transactions On Power Electronics, 27(8), (2012) [CrossRef]
- Z. Qing, Z. Xing, L. Chun, L. S. Shou and C. Xiaojing, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization MPPT algorithm Based on Voltage Window Restrictions”, 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), (2014)
- Simulink-based PV model in MATLAB. Available online: http://au.mathworks.com/help/physmod/sps/examples/average-model-of-a-100-kw-grid-connected-pv-array.html.
- P. Giroux, “Grid-Connected PV Array’’, MATLAB Central”, avalable online: http://kr.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34752-grid-connected-pv-array.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.