MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- DeBrine Peter. UNESCO World Heritage and Sustainable Tourism. UNESCO World Heritage Center. Paris France. UNESCO
- Sterman D John (2002) System Dynamic: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. MIT Sloan School of Management Cambridge MA
- Moejodo et al, 2006. Lake Toba: Experience and Lessons Learned Brief. Lake Toba Heritage Foundation
- Parlagutan Siahaan. Pesan Danau Toba (Message from Lake Toba Bulletin), p. 9, September (1999)
- Robinson, M. and Picard, D. (2006) Tourism, Culture and Sustainable Development, Division of Cultural Policies and Intercultural Dialogue, Culture Sector, UNESCO.
- Lumbanraja, Victor (2012) Tourism Area Life Cycle in Lake Toba. IJG, 44, no. 2, December 2012 (150-160) Faculty of Geography UGM and The Indonesian Geographers Association.
- Scheyvens, Regina (2011) The challenge of sustainable development in the Maldives: Understanding the social and political dimensions of sustainability. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 52, no. 2,, pp148-164, August (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.