MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Pollution Control Department (PCD), Municipal Solid Waste Composition Survey and Analysis Project in Thailand: Final Report, Thailand: Pollution Control Department, (2015)
- Robert E. Sommerlad, W. Randall Seeker, Abraham Finkelstein, James D. Kilgroe, Environmental Characterization of Refuse Derived Fuel Incinerator Technology, 1988 National Waste Processing Conference, Pennsylvania, (1998)
- Tawach Prechthai, Maddala Padmasri, Chettiyappan, Quality Assessment of Mined MSW from and Open Dumpsite for Recycling Potential, Conservation and Recycling, vol. 53, pp. 70-78, (2008) [CrossRef]
- A.B. Nasrin, A.N. Ma, Y.M. Choo, S. Mohamad, M.H. Rohaya, A. Azali and Z. Zainal, Oil Palm Biomass as Potential Substitution Raw Materials for Commercial Biomass Briquettes Production, American Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 5, pp 179–183, (2008) [CrossRef]
- Kejian Wang, Description of Extrude Swell for Polymer Nanocomposites, Materials, vol. 3, pp. 386–400, (2010) [CrossRef]
- United Nations Environmental Programme, Technologies for Converting Waste Agricultural Biomass to Energy, Division of Technology, Industry and Economics, International Environmental Technology Centre Osaka, (June 2013)
- Ramesh M. Singh, Biobriquetting in Nepal – Scope and Potentials: a Review, Engineering and Technology, vol. 9, pp. 104–120, (2013)
- Aatonio C. Caputo, Pacifico M. Pelagagge, RDF Production Plants: I Design and Costs, Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 22, pp. 423–437, (2002) [CrossRef]
- Somboon Chalermcharoenrat, Nuth Sirirermrux, Krongkaew Laohalidanond, Somrat Kerdsuwan, Optimization of the Production of Densified RDF from Reclaimed Landfill without Mixing Binding Agent Using Hydraulic Hot Pressing Machine, 2014 the 5th TSME International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Chiang Mai, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.