MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Coelho M. A. Z., Russo C., Araújo O. Q. F. Optimization of a sequencing batch reactor for biological nitrogen removal. Water Res. 34, 10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- APHA, AWWA, WEF, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (18th ed.). APHA, AWWA. WEF, Washington DC. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu G. B., Peng Y. Z., Wu S. Y., Wang S. Y., Xu S. X., Simultaneous nitrification and denitrication in step feeding biological nitrogen removal process, J Environ Sci, 19, 9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karim, S. K. Gupta. Continuous biotransformation and removal of nitrophenols under denitrifying conditions. Water Res. 37, 12 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Eikelboom and H. J. J van Buijsen, TNO Report A94A, Microscopic sludge investigation manual TNO Research Institute for Environmental Hygiene. Water and Soil Division, Delft, The Netherlands, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Bae W, Baek S., Chung J., Lee Y. Optimal operational factors for nitrite accumulation in batch reactors. Biodegradation 12, 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.