MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- IPCC AR5, WG1 Report (2014)
- World bank, Climate change impact and adaptation study for Bangkok Metropolitan region, Final report, World Bank, Washington, DC. (2009)
- Sanit Wongsa, 2011 Thailand Flood,” Journal of Disaster Research, 8, 3, pp. 380–385, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Poaponsakorn, N. and Meethom, P., “Impact of the 2011 Floods, and Flood Management in Thailand,” ERIA Discussion Paper Series, ERIA-DP-2013-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia, (November 2013)
- BMA, The Bangkok Global Warming Mitigation Action Plan 2007-2012. Bangkok Metropolitan Area Management office, Bangkok, Thailand, (2007)
- UNFCCC, Communication on Thailand’s NAMAs, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. (Nov. 2014). Available: http://unfccc.int/files/meetings/cop_15/copenhagen_accord/application/pdf/thailandcphaccord_app2.pdf
- Communication on Thailand’s Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMA), Official letter to the UNFCCC. (2014). Available: http://unfccc.int/files/meetings/cop_15/copenhagen_accord/application/pdf/thailandcphaccord_app2.pdf
- Promjiraprawat, K and Limmeechokchai, B. “Assessment of Thailand’s energy policies and CO2 emissions: analyses of energy efficiency measures and renewable power generation”, Energies, 5, 8, pp. 3074-3093, (August 2012) [CrossRef]
- DOEB, Energy Business Statistics of Thailand, Department of Energy Business, Thailand. (November 2014). Available: http://www.doeb.go.th/v5/en/service_stat.php
- IPCC, Revised 1996 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2006. 1st ed. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, ch. 2, pp. 45–47 (1993)
- EPPO, Thailand 20-Year Energy Efficiency Plan 2011-2030, Energy Policy and Planning Office, Thailand. (2011). Available: http://www.eppo.go.th/encon/ee-20yrs/EEDP_Eng.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.