MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- G. Zheng. Power system disturbance detection and classification based on wide area phasor measurements, Thesis, Tennessee Technological University, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- U.S.-Canada Power System Outage Task Force, Final report on the august 14, 2003 blackout in the united states and canada: causes and recommendations, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- NERC System Protection and Control Subcommittee, Power plant and transmission system protection coordination, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wun, J. Zhao, A. Xu, H. Deng. Review on transient stability prediction methods based on real time wide-area phasor measurements, DRPT, Weihai, China (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sun, K. Hur, P. Zhang. A new unified scheme for controlled power system separation using synchronized phasor measurements. IEEE T. POWER SYST, 26, 3 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Shrestha, R. Gokaraju. Apparatus and method for out-of-step protection using the analysis of trajectories of electrical measurements in state plane, Canada Patent, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Andrzej. Method of predicting transient stability of a synchronous generator and associated device, EU Patent, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guzman-Casillas, Systems and methods for power swing and out-of-step detection using time stamped data, USA Patent, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Franco, C. Sena, N. Glauco, A. Giusto. Using synchrophasors for controlled islanding a prospective application for the uruguayan power system, IEEE T. POWER SYST, 28, 2 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Evangelos, A predictive out-of-step protection scheme based on PMU enabled distributed dynamic state estimation, Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blumschein, Y. Yelgin, M. Kereit. Blackout prevention by power swing detection and out-of-step protection, JPEE, 2, 4 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Altallaq, E. Feilat. Online detection of out-of-step operation based on prony analysis-impedance relaying, WSEAS Conference, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hauer. Application of Prony analysis to the determination of modal content and equivalent models for measured power system response, IEEE T. POWER SYST, 6, 3 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kundur. Power system stability and control. New York: McGraw-Hill, (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.