MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- M. A. Chowdhury, W. X. Shen, N. Hosseinzadeh, et al., A novel aggregated DFIG wind farm model using mechanical torque compensating factor, Energy Conversion and Management, (67):265–274, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Liu, Z. Chen, Aggregated modelling for wind farms for power system transient stability studies, 2012 Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), Shanghai, China: IEEE, (2012):1–6 [Google Scholar]
- V. Akhmatov, H. Knudsen, An aggregate model of a grid-connected, large-scale, offshore wind farm for power stability investigations importance of windmill mechanical system, Electrical Power Energy Systems, 24(9):709–717, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Q. Mi, X. W. Su, Y. Yang, et al., Study on dynamic equivalent model of wind farms with wind turbine driven doubly fed induction generator, Automation of Electric Power Systems (in Chinese), 34(17):72–77, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Chen, C. Wang, H. Shen, et al., Dynamic equivalence for wind farms based on clustering algorithm, Proceedings of the CSEE (in Chinese), 32(4):11–19, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. XU, N. Wang, Study on dynamic equivalence of wind farms with DFIG based on clustering analysis, Journal of North China Electric Power University (in Chinese), 40(3):1–5(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Q. Mi, X. W. Su, Q. X. Yang, et al., Muti-machine representation method for dynamic equivalent model of wind farms, Transaction of China Electrotechnical Society (in Chinese), 25(5):162–169, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, T. Runolfsson, J. N. Jiang, Cluster analysis of wind turbines of large wind farm with diffusion distance method, IET Renewable Power Generation, 5(2):109–116, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, Y. Chen, Wind turbine grouping with spectral clustering algorithm based on diffusion mapping theory, Electric Power Automation Equipment (in Chinese), 33(6):113–118, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jordan, M. Shie, P. Joelle, et al., Time series analysis using geometric template matching, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 35(3):740–754, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu rock, the estimation of the parameters of the phase space reconstruction of chaotic time series, Chongqing: Chongqing School, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Laurie, K. Semyon, Y. Shibu, Exploring expression data: Identification and analysis of coexpressed genes, Genome Research, 9:1106–1115, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.