MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- R. Ludwig, J. Gerstmayr, C. Augdopler, C. Mittermayr, Flexible Robot with Clearance, Proc. of 4ECSC 2, (2008)
- J. Gerstmayr, M. Stangl, High-order implicit Runge-Kutta methods for discontinuous mechatronical systems, Proc. XXXII Summer Sch. AP, St. Petersburg, (2004)
- J. Gerstmayr et. al., HOTINT-a script language based framework for the simulation of multibody dynamics systems, Proc. of ASME 2013 IDETC&CIE Conf., Oregon, (2013)
- R. Ludwig, J. Gerstmayr, Automatic Parameter Identification for Generic Robot Models, Proc. of ECCOMAS Conf., Brussels, Belgium, (2011)
- J. Kennedy, R. Eberhart, Particle Swarm Optimization, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Neural Networks 4 (1995)
- J. Kennedy, R. C. Eberhard, Swarm Intelligence (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, California, 2001)
- R. Eder, J. Gerstmayr, Special Genetic Identification Algorithm with Smoothing in the Frequency Domain, Adv. Eng. Softw. 70C (2014)
- R. Ludwig, J. Gerstmayr, Identification of vibration-relevant parameters in robotic systems, Proc. of Austrian Robotics Workshop, Linz, (2014)
- P. Boyraz, M. Gündüz, Dynamic modeling of a horizontal washing machine and optimization of vibration characteristics using Genetic Algorithms, Int. J. Mechatron. 23, 6 (2013)
- C. Chan, G. Liu, Hysteresis identification and compensation using a genetic algorithm with adaptive search space, Int. J. Mechatron. 17, 7 (2007)
- Z. Affi, B. El-Kribi, L. Romdhane, Advanced mechatronic design using a multi-objective genetic algorithm optimization of a motor-driven four-bar system, Int. J. Mechatron. 17, 9 (2007)
- I. Rechenberg, Evolutionsstrategie 1 (Friedrich Frommann Verlag, Stuttgart, 1994)
- J. C. Lagarias, J. A. Reeds, M. H. Wright, P. E. Wright, Convergence Properties of the Nelder-Mead Simplex Method in Low Dimensions, SIAM J. of Optim. 9, 1 (1998) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.