MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- M. A. Islam, et al., Global renewable energy-based electricity generation and smart grid system for energy security. Scientific World Journal, 2014: 197136, (2014)
- World Wind Energy Association, Half-Year Report, (2013)
- E. Pelikán, et al., Wind power forecasting by an empirical model using NWP outputs, in Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), 2010 9th International Conference on, 2010, IEEE: Prague, Czech Republic, p. 45
- S. Al-Yahyai, A. Gastli, Y. Charabi, Probabilistic wind speed forecast for wind power prediction using pseudo ensemble approach, in Power and Energy (PECon), 2012 IEEE International Conference on. 2012, IEEE: Kota Kinabalu, p. 127
- S. Buhan, I. Cadirci, Multi-Stage Wind-Electric Power Forecast by Using a Combination of Advanced Statistical Methods. Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on, (99):1, (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Taylor, P. McSharry, Short-Term load forecasting methods: An evaluation based on European data, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 22(4):2213–2219, (Nov. 2007) [CrossRef]
- H. Quan, D. Srinivasan, A. Khosravi, Short-Term load and wind power forecasting using neural network-based prediction intervals, IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst,. 25(2):303–15, (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Quan, D. Srinivasan, A. Khosravi, Incorporating Wind Power Forecast Uncertainties Into Stochastic Unit Commitment Using Neural Network-Based Prediction Intervals, IEEE Trans. Neural. Netw. Learn. Syst., (2014)
- J. Wen, et al., Short-Term wind power forecasting based on lifting wavelet transform and SVM, in Power Engineering and Automation Conference (PEAM), 2012 IEEE, IEEE: Wuhan, p. 1, (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. B. Ozkan, P. Karagoz, A Novel Wind Power Forecast Model: Statistical Hybrid Wind Power Forecast Technique (SHWIP), Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on, 11(2):375, (2015)
- L. Landberg, Short-Term prediction of local wind conditions, No.RisØ-R-702(EN), RisØ National Laboratory, RisØ, Denmark, (1994)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.