MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control Systems and Applications|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- F. Z. Peng, “Z-source inverter,” in Proc. Ind Appl. Conf, 2, pp 775–781 (Oct 13-18, 2002)
- Yam P. Siwakoti, Fang Zheng Peng, Frede Blaabjerg, Poh Chiang Loh and Graham E. Town, “Impedance- Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topologies Review,” IEE Transation Power Electronc, 30, 2 (2015) [CrossRef]
- H. Rashid Muhammad, “Power Electronic :circuit device and applications, 2nd edition,” Prentice-Hall international, Inc., (1993), pp. 434–435
- Bo Yang, Jason Zhang, “Effect and utilization of common source inductance in synchronous rectification,” International rectifier (2005), IEEE, pp 1407–1400.
- Richard J. Arthur, “Maximum Power Transfer for Full Wave rectifier circuit”, member IEEE Noval surface weapons center, pp. 454–461
- R. Bharanikumar, R. Senthikumar, and Nirmal Kumar, “Impedance Source for Wind Turbine Driven Permananet Magnet Generator”, Power System Technology and IEEE Power India Conference Powercon, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.