MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Systems and Applications|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- M. Ammann, N. P. Fekete, and L. Guzzella, Model Based Control of the VGT and EGR in a Turbocharged Common-rail Diesel Engines: Theory and Passenger Car Implementation, SAE Technical Paper, (2003)
- D. Upadhyay, Modeling and Model based Control Design of the VGT-EGR system for Intake Flow Regulation in Diesel Engines, Ph.D, dissertation, The Ohio University, (2001)
- M. J. van Nieuwstadt, Cooridinated EGR-VGT Control for Diesel Engines: an Experimental Comparison, SAE 2000 World Congress, (2000)
- Y. Yoon, A Study of Turbocharged Diesel Engine Modeling and Robust Model Based Sliding Mode Controller Design, Master’s Thesis, KAIST, (2011)
- H. Jin, S. Choi and H. Jung, Simplified Multiple Sliding Mode Transient Control with VGT and EGR Diesel Engine, SAE International, (2013)
- J. Sarlashkar, Sliding Mode Control For Diesel Engines with Airflow Dominant Fueling, JSAE Annual Congress, (2010)
- J. Wang, Hybrid Robust Air-path Control for Diesel Engine Operating Conventional and Low temperature Combustion Modes, IEEE Trans. on Cont. Sys. Tech., Vol. 16, No. 6, 1138–1151, (2008) [CrossRef]
- I. Kolmanovsky, Issues in Modelling and Control of Intake Flow In Variable Geometry Turbocharged Engines, 18th IFIP Conference on System Modelling and Optimization, (1997)
- S. Kim, H. Jin, and S. Choi, Pressure and Flow Based Control of a Turbocharged Diesel Engine Air-path System Equipped with Dual-Loop EGR Systems and VGT, American Control Conference, 1493–1498, (2014)
- S. Kim, H. Jin, and S. Choi, Pressure Model Based Coordinated Control of VGT and Dual-loop EGR in a Diesel Engine Air-path System, Int. J. of Automotive Tech. (to be published)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.