MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- K. H. Winters, Laminar natural convection in a partially divided rectangular cavity at high Rayleigh number, International J. for Numerical Methods in Fluids 8, 247–281 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sathiyamoorthy and Ali J. Chamkha, Analysis of natural convection in a square cavity with a thin partition for linearly heated side walls, International J. Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow 24, 5, 1067–1072 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Faces, Natural convection in a cavity with fins attached to both vertical walls, J. Thermophysics and Heat Transfer 7, 4, 555–560 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nag, A. Sarkar and V. M. K. Sastri, Natural Convection in a differentially heated square cavity with a horizontal partition plate on the hot wall, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 110, 143–156 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi and J. M. Khodadadi, Laminar natural convection heat transfer in a differentially heated square cavity due to a thin fin on the hot wall, Transactions of ASME 125, 624–634 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bilgen, Natural convection in cavities with a thin fin on the hot wall, International J. Heat and Mass Transfer 48, 3493–3505 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Nada, Natural convection heat transfer in horizontal and vertical closed narrow enclosures with heated rectangular finned base plate, International J. Heat and Mass Transfer 50, 667–679 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Evren-Selamet, V.S. Arpaci, and C. Borgnakke: Simulation of laminar buoyancy-driven flows in an enclosure, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 22, 401–420 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Duan, S. F. Hosseinizadeh, J. M. Khodadadi, Effects of insulated and isothermal baffles on pseudosteady-state natural convection inside spherical containers, J. Heat Transfer 132, 6, 1–10 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.