MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- B. A. Toms, Anais Processing of The International Congress on Rheology, 135–141 (1949)
- J. L. Lumley, Symp. Mathematica, 9, 315–334 (1972)
- G. A. Vilalta, D. Ph. thesis, USP/Brazil (2000)
- P. S. Virk, Aiche J. 21, 625–656 (1975) [CrossRef]
- P. Diamond, et al. Drag Reduction by Polymer Additives (The MITRE Corporation, Virginia, 1992) [CrossRef]
- K. Wójs, J. of Non-Newt. Fluid Mec. 48, 337–355 (1993) [CrossRef]
- Z. Zheng, F. Li, J. Yang, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2013, 1–13 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. J. Oliveira, G. N. Rocha, R. J. Poole, J. of Non-Newt. Fluid Mec. 114, 33–63 (2003) [CrossRef]
- M. L. F. Silva, Master dissertation, UFSJ/Brazil (2015)
- A. P. Mósca, et al, IVth National Conference on Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Energy, 169–178 (2012)
- F. M. White, Mecânica dos Fluidos (Mc Graw Hill, Porto Alegre, 2011)
- J. H. Ferziger, M. Peric, Computational methods for fluid dynamics (Rosewood, New York, 2002. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.