MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Supply Chain Management|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- A. Mohammed, Q. Wang, Integrity of an RFID-enabled HMSC network, Pro. the 3rd ICDEIS, China, 79–86 (2015)
- A. Ahmed, Marketing of halal meat in the United Kingdom, Bri. F. J., 10, 655–670 (2008) [CrossRef]
- R.L. Meier, M.R. Williams, R.B. Singley, Supply Chain Management: Strategic Factors From The Buyers, Perspective, J. Ind. Tec., 20, 1–8 (2012)
- W. Verbeke, P. Rutsaert K. Bonne, L. Vermeir, Credence quality coordination and consumers’ willingness-to-pay for certified halal labelled meat. Meat Sci., 95, 790–797 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Peattie, K. Peattie, A. Jamal, Influences on child nutrition: Bri. Muslims. Pub. H. Nutri., 9/7a, 181–182 (2006)
- M. Gen, R. Cheng, Genetic Algorithms and Engineering Design, (New York: John Wiley & Sons 1997)
- K. Deb, Multi-Objective Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms, (New York, John Wiley & Sons, 2001)
- Z.J. Max Shen, M.S. Daskin, Trade-offs between customer service and cost in integrated supply chain design. Man. & Ser. Op. Man., 7, 188–207 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R.G. Pandu, Multi-Objective Optimization: Techniques And Applications In Chemical Engineering (Advances in Process Systems Engineering). Singapore: Wor. Sci. Pub., (2009)
- G. Barbarosoglu, d. Ozgur, Hierarchical design no fan integrated production and 2 echelon distribution system, Eur. J. Op. Res., 118, 464–84 (1999) [CrossRef]
- H. Sadjady, H. Davoudpour, Two-echelon, multi-commodity supply chain network design with mode selection, lead-times and inventory costs, Com. Op. Res., 39, 1345–54 (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Selim, C. Araz, I. Ozkarahan, Collaborative production–distribution planning in supply chain: a fuzzy goal programming approach, Tra. Res. Part E: Log. Tra. Rev., 44, 396–419 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Ferrio, J. Wassick, Chemical supply chain network optimization, Com. Che. Eng., 32, 2481–504 (2008) [CrossRef]
- U. Tuzkaya, S. Önüt, A holonic approach based integration methodology for transportation and warehousing functions of the supply network, Com. Ind. Eng., 56, 708–23 (2009) [CrossRef]
- V. Chankong, Y. Haimes, Multi-objective decision making theory and methodology (New York: Elsevier Science, 1983)
- K. Miettinen, Nonlinear Multiobjective Optimization, (Ed. 1st. Springer US: Springer Science+Business Media New York, 1998) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.