MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Supply Chain Management|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Erengüç, Ş Selçuk, Simpson, Natalie C, & Vakharia, Asoo J. Integrated production/distribution planning in supply chains: An invited review. European Journal of Operational Research, 115(2), 219-236, (1999) [CrossRef]
- Chen, Zhi-Long. Integrated Production and Distribution Operations Handbook of quantitative supply chain analysis, 711–745, (2004).
- Bilgen, Bilge, & Ozkarahan, Irem. Strategic tactical and operational production-distribution models: a review. International Journal of Technology Management, 28(2), 151–171 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Bilgen, Bilge, & Çelebi, Yelda. Integrated production scheduling and distribution planning in dairy supply chain by hybrid modelling. Annals of Operations Research, 211(1), 55–82, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Sel, C, Bilgen, B, Bloemhof-Ruwaard, JM, & van der Vorst, JGAJ. Multi-bucket optimization for integrated planning and scheduling in the perishable dairy supply chain. Computers & chemical engineering, 77, 59–73, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Lütke Entrup, Matthias, Günther, H-O, Van Beek, Paul, Grunow, Martin, & Seiler, Thorben, Mixed-Integer Linear Programming approaches to shelf-life-integrated planning and scheduling in yoghurt production. International journal of production research, 43(23), 5071–5100, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Nakhla, M. Production control in the food processing industry: the need for flexibility in operations scheduling. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 15(8), 73–88, (1995) [CrossRef]
- Zadeh, L. A. Outline of a new approach to the analysis of complex systems and decision processes. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, (1), 28–44, (1973). [CrossRef]
- Tiwari, R. N., Dharmar, S., & Rao, J. R. Fuzzy goal programming—an additive model. Fuzzy sets and systems, 24(1), 27–34, (1987) [CrossRef]
- Zimmermann, H. J. Fuzzy, set theory—and its applications. Springer Science & Business Media, (2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.