MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Supply Chain Management|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- F.Vanek, Y.Sun, Transport versus perishability in life cycle energy consumption: a case study of the temperature-controlled food product supply chain, Transp. Res. Part D Transp. Environ., 13, 383–391 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Bosona, G.Gebresenbet, I.Nordmark, D.Ljungberg, Integrated logistics Network for the supply chain of locally produced food, part I: location and route optimization analyses, J. Serv. Sci. Manag, 4, 174–183 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.Rong, R.Akkerman, M.Grunow, An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 131, 421–429 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Sahar, B.Arijit, P.J.Byrne, A case analysis of a sustainable food supply chain distribution system—A multi-objective approach, Int. J. of Pro. Eco., 152, 71–87 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S.Revelle, G.Laporte, The plant location problem: New models and research prospects, Ope. Res., 44, 864–874 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.H.Sabri, A.Beamon, A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design, Omega, 28, 581–598 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.T.S.Chan, S.H.Chung, S.Wadhwa, A hybrid genetic algorithm for production and distribution, Omega, 33, 345–355 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L.Chen, W.C.Lee, Multi-objective optimization of multi-echelon supply chain networks, with uncertain product demands and prices, Com. & Chem. Eng., 28, 1131–1144 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Altiparmak, M.Gen, L.Lin, T.Paksoy, A genetic algorithm approach for multiobjective optimization of supply chain Networks, Com. & Ind. Eng., 51, 197–216 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Schütz, A.Tomasgard, S.Ahmed, Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition, Eur. J. of Ope.Res., 199, 409–419 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L.Shankar, S.Basavarajappa, C.H.Jason, S.Chen, Location and allocation decisions for multi-echelon supply chain network – A multi-objective evolutionary approach, Exp. Sys. with App., 40, 551–562 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W.Stoll, Product Design Methods and Practices, (New York-Basel: Marcel dekker, Int, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.Mohammed, Q.Wang, Integrity of an RFID-enabled HMSC network, Proceedings of the 3rd ICDEIS, China, 79-86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ahmadia, H.Moghimib, A.E.Nezhadc, G.Vassilios, M.Sharafd, Multi-objective economic emission dispatch considering combined heat and power by normal boundary intersection method, Ele. Pow. Sys. Res., 129, 32–43 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G.Pandu, Multi-Objective Optimization: Techniques And Applications, In Chem. Eng. (Adv. in Pro. Sys. Eng.), Singapore: WSP (Dec 2008) [Google Scholar]
- HMC, UK. Available: http://www.halalhmc.org/test-demo.htm, (accessed October 26, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.