MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Huang Wei, Zhang Meng, Wu Jian-feng Influences Of The Ming Literati’S Design On The Ming-Style Furniture Style Formation. Packaging Engineering, 2015, 10: 80–84.
- Cao Yong Ming-style chair in perspective the essence of traditional Chinese culture. Forward Position, 2012, 22: 178–180.
- Li Wei-Wei Innovative Design of Ming Style Furniture from the Perspetive of “Chinese Chair” by Hans Wegner. Packaging Engineering, 2015, 02: 95–98.
- Hu Tian-jun, WU Ya-wei Characteristics of Contemporary Furniture Design. Design Art (Shandong College of Arts and Crafts), 2010, 05: 11–12.
- Wang Pei, Application Of Traditional Furniture Element In The Modern Furniture Design. Packaging Engineering, 2014, 24: 87–90.
- Liao Zhi-Min Scholars and collectors Ming dynasty furniture. art market, 2013, 07: 54–58.
- Huang Mei-Wei, Xu Xue-Min Study on The Evolution of The Modern Wenzhou Round-Backed Armchair By Analyzing Practical Case. Art and Design, 2013, 06: 74–75.
- Li Min, Wu Zhi-Hui, Mao Yi-Chao The Types of Mortise and Tenon In Modern Mahogany Furniture . Packaging Engineering, 2015, 04: 88–92.
- Wang Di. Chinese Traditional Furniture Wood Structure and Technology Analysis Round-hacked Armchair . Northwest Forestry University, 2014, 05: 207–213.
- Liu Shu-Zhen, Sun Jian-Ping Analysis on the Material Selection and Design of the Back of Ming-style Chairs. Forest Engineering, 2014, 02.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.