MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. Nof (editor), Handbook of Industrial Robotics. (John Wiley and Sons Inc. New York, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. Negrea - Research concerning the gripper systems of industrial robots actuated by pneumatic muscles. (PhD Thesis Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Monkman, S. Hesse, R. Steinmann, H. Schunk, Robot Grippers. (WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Christensen, C.D. Schunn, The Relationship of Analogical Distance to Analogical Function and Pre-inventive Structure: The Case of Engineering Design. Memory & Cognition, 35(1) (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Dieter, Engineering Design: A Material and processing Approach. (McGraw-Hill, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Ulrich, S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development. (Boston McGraw–Hill/Irwin, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Festo. Precisely to the point: membrane technology. https://www.festo.com/cms/en_corp/14047.htm Accessed 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.