MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. Nof (editor), Handbook of Industrial Robotics. (John Wiley and Sons Inc. New York, (1985)
- D. Negrea - Research concerning the gripper systems of industrial robots actuated by pneumatic muscles. (PhD Thesis Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov, 2014)
- G.J. Monkman, S. Hesse, R. Steinmann, H. Schunk, Robot Grippers. (WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2007)
- B.T. Christensen, C.D. Schunn, The Relationship of Analogical Distance to Analogical Function and Pre-inventive Structure: The Case of Engineering Design. Memory & Cognition, 35(1) (2007) [CrossRef]
- G.E. Dieter, Engineering Design: A Material and processing Approach. (McGraw-Hill, 2000)
- K.T. Ulrich, S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development. (Boston McGraw–Hill/Irwin, 2004)
- Festo. Precisely to the point: membrane technology. https://www.festo.com/cms/en_corp/14047.htm Accessed 2015
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.